Mazda 3 Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert kit
Mazda's Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) uses radars mounted in the rear bumper to detect vehicles approaching from behind and in the adjacent lane. It alerts drivers to the presence of vehicles in the blind spot on either side by displaying an icon in the appropriate door mirror.
- Plug and Play
- Genuine Mazda Parts
- Added safety features in your car.
- Activation is included once all parts are installed.
- Can be shipped to overseas, we will guide you how to install
- 2pcs Side Mirror Lens with BSM logo
- 2pcs Rear Bumper Radar Sensor
- 1 set Wiring Harness
BSM (Blind Spot Monitoring）
Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)