Ultra HD Image and 4K Video Resolution (2023 Latest)
- Up to 15 Megapixel
- 170 degrees viewing ultra wide angle
- F1.6 Aperture Lens
- Night Vision Enhancement
- iOS and Android APP Supported
Galaxycore 4653 sensor
Note: Standard Model is for car model without big sensor cover behind the rear view mirror.
CX30 Sample below:
Day Driving Sample: 4K Resolution in 5MP (Max is 15MP): Raw Video Here
- Night Driving Sample: 4K Resolution in 5MP (Max is 15MP): Raw Video Here
- Micro-SD/XC Card up to 256GB supported memory
- H.265 latest video encoding
- Novatek 96670 DUAL-Core processor (640MHz)
- Auto Off and Auto On
- Built in Mic
- Wifi connection
- G-Sensor support
- Videos can be played and download in APP
- Neat looking and good design front camera
- Front Camera only
Note: Optional Sunroof plug if you want to get power from Sunroof instead of OBD2.
Standard Design for models without Sensor/Black Plastic Cover at the back of rear view mirror.
Can still fit to models with Sensor in the windshield
- CX5/CX8/CX9 with Sensor Cover
CX5 2018 using Standard Model (No Sensor Cover)
- CX5 2022 using Dashcam for Sensor Cover
OEM Housing Design for Mazda 3 20-23 and CX30
(Sensor casing replacement with attached Front Camera)
Installed in CX30 (Clean and Non-Distracting Position)
Wiring connection is via OBD2 beside the engine hood opener.
Route the wire from the dome light to head liner to A-Pillar (Driver Side), hide it behind door rubber seal and plug to the OBD2 port below.
- Mazda 3 20-23 Sample (FitCamX vs Stock Cover)
- Remove the sensor cover. Pull it sidewards. It will break into half.
- Remove the dome lamp and unscrew the 2 screws
- Insert the wire of dashcam from windshield going to the dome light area
- Plug the long harness and connect to the OBD2 port.
- Hide the wires in the headliner, A-Pillar and door rubber seal.
- Download the APP, connect first to the dashcam wifi and then open the app.
- APP name is FitCamX or FitDVR available for iOS and Android
- Mazda 2 / CX3 using Standard Model
- H-265 Faster Video Encoding
- Novatek 96670 dual core processor chip
Our Dashcam now is clearer than previous model, with 4K Video Resolution
(2023 Latest Model)