Accord 23-24 OEM Proximity Reverse Sensor Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The 11th Gen Honda Accord was designed to have a proximity sensor in the front and rear bumper.
- It was removed and not offered as standard feature in some countries but this kit will enable the function in OEM Style.
- Accord kit includes 6 pcs body colored sensors and 2 pcs matte black sensors.
- Please write your car color in the cart note section area. Every country has different set of colors for Accord. Please contact us to confirm the color.
- 2pcs Matte Black/ 2pcs body colored sensors in Front and 4 pcs Body Colored Sensors for the Rear Bumper
- When the bumper is removed, the factory already mark the sensor location showing below
- Slim type sensors with Original Honda Paint
- Clean and neat looking sensor.
- 1pc Control Box Module
- 8pcs Slim Type sensor (4pcs only if front or rear only)
- 8pcs Sensor Bracket (4pcs only if front or rear only)
- 2 sets of harness for front and rear (1 set only if front or rear only)
- 1pc OEM Switch Button
- 1pc Drill bit hole tool
- Turn off and on the system in the cluster
- Visual warning display in the instrument cluster
- Visual warning display in the center screen
- Wiring Guide
- Yellow Wire = ACC Fuse
- Black Wire = Ground
- CAN H and CAN L wires behind the meter gauge. See below.
You might also like
On Sale from ₱200.00 Regular price
On Sale from ₱600.00 Regular price