Android Premium Aftermarket Head Unit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Premium Aftermarket head unit for Mazda and Honda
- This will replace your stock head unit to a new one.
- 2K Ultra HD Resolution - Only available from us!
- 10.2 QLED Ultra Clear Wide Touch Screen
- Powered by Latest Android 12 OS with Split Screen Mode
- Octa-Core (8) Processor, 64/128 GB Internal Memory and 4/8GB RAM. If you want higher specs, extra payment is needed. Contact us before purchasing.
- Can download Apps via Play Store (Netflix, Disney+, Spotify, Waze, Facebook and many more!)
- Connection via USB, GPS, 4G Antenna, Bluetooth 5.0 and WiFi.
- With Wireless CarPlay and Wired Android Auto
- Functional Steering Wheel Buttons
- Built in AMP and DSP for better sound output
- For Mazda, can be installed in any models with or without Mazda Connect
- For Honda, can be installed in any models.
- Plug and Play installation
- Optional TPMS and 360 Camera Feature
- Factory Settings Passcode for Mazda and Honda is 3368.
- Mazda Reverse Camera is compatible to the head unit. No need to buy one.
- If your Mazda is RHD, please write it down in the cart note section
- If your Mazda using the base model screen with button and no Mazda connect. Please write it down in the cart note section
- Mazda 3 14-19 BM BN
- Original Mazda Connect Interface is still visible. You can still change you car's settings
- Mazda CX5/CX8
- Factory 360 Camera will still work
- Mazda 2 / CX3
- MX5 ND
- Honda Civic 22-23 - Installation Guide Here
- Reverse Camera Setting: Factory Reverse camera is not supported once upgraded so you need to purchase an extra reverse camera or 360 Panoramic Camera if you want to retain the function. Do not buy both.
- If your Civic has High Spec 10" Center screen, all the car settings are still visible in the new screen.
- Built-in Wireless CarPlay and Wired Android Auto
- Honda Car System Settings are still visible and can be changed
- AC Control Info will display once you rotate the AC knob.
- If your Honda has front/rear proximity sensor installed from the factory. The visual warning can still be seen in the center screen.
- Optional TPMS - Tire Valve Cap will be replaced
- Optional 360 Panoramic Camera
- For Honda Civic 11th Gen, if your car has factory reverse camera, we recommend to use that position to mount the 360 rear camera. Remove the OEM reverse camera and retain its housing and put inside the 360 Rear Camera. It will fit. Secure it with glue inside.
You might also like
On Sale from ₱200.00 Regular price
On Sale from ₱600.00 Regular price
Sale price ₱1,000.00 Regular price