"With nearly 10% of vehicle accidents being lane-changing crashes, BSM can be a useful tool when utilized. In a 2017 article, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) reported that blind-spot monitoring reduces lane-changing accidents by 14%. Moreover, it reduces injuries from lane-changing crashes by 23%"
1. Mount the 2 radar sensors in the rear bumper, connect the blue wire to the left turn signal and white wire to the right turn signal.
2. Route the remaining wire from the rear bumper up to the driver's fuse box. From there, route again the other wire to the driver side door and the other one to the passenger side door.
3. Detach the side mirror assembly from the door and install the new mirror lens
4. Route the wire from the door to the side mirror assembly and connect the new side mirror lens BSM LED.
5. Power up the system by connecting wire to the driver's fuse box ( 12V, ACC and body ground). Each wire is properly labelled so you wont be confused.