1. There are 5 total controller module, 1 Main and 4 Sub Modules. They are connected wirelessly so no need to connect them using a physical wire.
2. Install 1 sub module on each door and install the main module near the driver fuse box.
3. Each sub module has 3 slots for Door lining (Replacement trim) LED, Cup storage LED and Door handle LED. All wires are plug and play.
4. You need to drill a hole for cup storage LED and door handle LED if you want to enable them.
5. Install first 1 door at a time. Once all doors are completed, install the 2 LED strip in the dashboard, 1 long and 1 short LED Strip. Connect them to the main controller. You need to take out the whole mesh AC vent to install the Long Strip LED strip.
6. Next is to install the 4 foot lights lamp. Route them according to their cable length. It will be connected to the main controller.
7. The physical button will be mounted near Honda Sensing Button and connect it to the main controller. Button can change the color, mode, brightness. It can also turn off the system.
8. Remaining wire will be connected to the ACC in the fuse box and body ground. Contact us if you need more info.