When driving on a highway at night, the mirror can perceive the distracting glare from the rear car headlights (high beam lights) and automatically change the rearview mirror color (silver to blue) to eliminate glare and ensure that vision is not disrupted.
Added safety feature for your car
Plug and play installation, just connect to ACC fuse.
Front and Rear ambient sensor
Write your car and year to the cart note area.
For Civic 11th Gen 22-23 (Please check your car first before you order!)
Type A - The protruding part is slimmer
Type B - The protruding part is wider than Type A (Civic SI)
Installation Guide (Easy)
1. Remove the cover sensor in the windshield.
2. Twist the bracket to the left to disengage the lock.
3. Transfer the metal retainer to the new bracket.
4. Mount back the Electronic Mirror
5. Run the wire in the head liner, A - Pillar up to the fuse box
6. Connect to a ACC fuse slot to get power. Slot number #42