- More premium look than stock shift knob
- Leather top material with silver aluminum trim
- Better shifting feel than stock
- Automatic Transmission Only
- Direct Replacement
- OEM Fit
- Choose your correct model
SHIFT KNOB REMOVAL
- Push down the leather boot
- Unscrew the screw in the bottom
- Pull down the silver trim by push the tab in the corner
- Unscrew another screw in the inside
- Pull up the shift knob upward to unmount
- Installation Guide (Easy)
1. Remove the silver trim by pushing the leather boot down
2. Disengage the lock below the silver trim
3. Remove the 2 screws.
4. Pull up the original shift knob to remove.
5. Install the new shift knob. Hammer it down using your fist
6. Screw the new shift knob to lock the position
7. Return back the leather boot position.