Honda Side Mirror Reverse Auto Tilting
- Mirror Lens Auto Tilt when the Shifter is in Reverse Mode (Passenger Side Only)
- This will help you see the blindspot area in the bottom area of the road.
- Added convenience and safety feature for your car.
- No need to adjust the mirror manually when reversing.
- Also compatible to Civic 10-11th Gen and CRV 17-21
Note: If you want to enable the function in driver side as well, just purchase 2 sets.
- Normal Mode Mirror Angle vs Auto Tilt in Reverse Mode
- Mirror Lens tilts down when in Reverse Gear
- Auto return to normal view when the Shifter is back to Park or Drive Mode
- For CRV - 5th gen
- Installation Guide (Easy)
- For Civic with BSI, it uses a different plug so we need to rewire the 3 tilting motor mirror wires.
- Wiring diagram for OEM Plug, check the wire position and connect the 3 wires (Green - Yellow - Orange) accordingly.