Honda Next Generation Door Welcome Light
- Available in different Official Honda Model logo
- Cool effect whenever you open your door
- The package now includes CAN plug cable. No need to connect the wire in the front dome light. CAN plug socket is located below the steering wheel beside the OBD2 port.
Stick vs Drill Type
- Stick type will paste the lamp in the door panel using 3M tape. Need to charge the built-in battery when the power runs out. Advantage, easy and fast to install.
- Drill type will drill a hole in the door plastic panel bottom area and mount the lamp there. Neat looking and it avoid the hassle of charging the battery.
- Run wire from the door then going inside the car below the steering wheel. CAN plug is beside the OBD2 port.
- The CAN plug has the Welcome Light Power effect (Auto On and Off when you Open/Close the door).
- Logo sample
- Rechargeable via USB cable
- Easy to install with double sided tape
- With Magnetic Mount Bracket for easy detachment
- Single charge can last up to 3-4 weeks
- Auto Off / Auto On with Infrared Proximity Sensor
- Package includes:
- 2pcs Lamp with Built-in battery
- 2pcs Double sided tape
- 2pcs logo
- 2pcs Magnetic Mount
- 1pc USB charging cable