Honda Pedestrian Hood Pop-up Disabler Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Honda introduce this feature in their latest line up. This may not be available in some countries. Check your hood if the lifting motor is present.
- Hood will automatically pop up if the sensor detects an imminent crash going to happen.
- This kit will disable that feature and it wont show any fault code in the instrument cluster.
- Once triggered, the hood bracket will be destroyed and hood assembly needs to be replaced. An expensive repair which will become a headache later on.
- The problem is sometimes the sensor is sending false signal and the hood is popping up even the detected danger is still far or not even present!
- To install, unplug the original socket and plug our kit in BOTH sides of the motor.
- Package includes 2pcs disabler module kit.
- Installation Guide - Easy
You might also like
On Sale from ₱200.00 Regular price
On Sale from ₱600.00 Regular price
Sale price ₱1,000.00 Regular price