Some countries the installation is directly plug and play. If not, we need to bypass the plug and rewire. Get a 18 gauge Red and Black Wire and connect them.
Connect the + and - Low beam of aftermarket line to OEM + and - Low Beam Original Line. Apply the same set up to High Beam Line.
If you have different set of colors for OEM Wire, you need a multimeter or pen light to verify the + and - line.
***Positive + to Positive + and Negative - to Negative Line -***
- OEM Line (Green +, Black -)
- Aftermarket Line (Light Blue +, Black -)
- OEM Line (Blue +, Yellow -)
- Aftermarket Line (White+, Black -)
- This is optional, if you want to enable this, the Halo Ring DRL LED will dim from 100% to 50% brightness. Aftermarket + line is color Red
DRL LED Halo Ring
Connect the separate DRL Harness,
- White to White (both headlights)
- Red to + Battery
- Black to - Battery/Ground
- Gray to ACC (Open the fuse box, try 7.5A Audio or 15A Cluster Meter) whichever one works. The halo ring should turn off when the engine shuts down. Wait for 2-4 seconds before it completely turns off.
- Dont forget to connect the Ballast. It should be easy because its plug and play.
- Before mounting and screwing back the headlight, get a silicon and sealed the small round black rubber where the bulb 4 lines goes through inside the headlight. This is to avoid possible leak and condensation.