- Genuine Mazda parts
- Plug and play
Do not purchase if your steering wheel has HEATING functionality. Back cover has different shape and we do not carry that model.
- It is also not fit to Mazda 6 and CX9 because the frame is different. If you still want to add the feature, you need to purchase a standard steering wheel and brand a new airbag.
- 1 pc steering plastic back cover
- 1 set Left and Right paddle shifter
- 4 pcs aluminum screw
- 1pc wiring harness (Additional wiring harness if CX5)
Wiring with SSU line click here.
- CX5 1st Gen - Sample installation without Paddle shifter
Steering wheel back cover comparison with and without paddle shifter
Wiring harness is included (Black wire)
Paddle shifter installed with an extension
Working and functional paddle shifter for CX5 installed.
How to install
- Remove the steering wheel airbag.
- Unplug the white connector inside.
- Disengage the lock of the white plug so you can fully insert the 3 pins.
Follow the pin pattern below.
- Check if the 3 pins are successfully inserted by checking the end of the hole. Check if the metal pin is visible like the other slots.
- Lock the white plug and return the airbag
- Test drive and test the paddle shifter
- Contact us in FB or IG if you have any questions.
Green - Black - Blue (Left to Right)
Note: If you received different set of color. Please contact us.